Dippin’ Dots are preserved inside special freezers of extremely low temperature (-40° C). They contain natural colourings and flavours and are low in calories, making them a healthy and tasty dessert for all ages. The most reliable quality control is the product itself: any change in the temperature of the product alters the product’s shape and becomes evident to the consumers.
The production process consists of 7 stages, while at the same time the product is reviewed from independent services such as USDA and FDA.
Dippin’ Dots are unique due to:
- Their high standards of quality and innovation
- The exceptional production standards and quality controls for the safety of the products
- The state-of-the-art production facilities
- The continuous creation of new flavours and products as well as the introduction of new recipes with high quality ingredients.
- All products are certified by USDA, FDA, KOSHER, PAREVE, SQF
Dippin’ Dots is a member of many international trade organisations such as:
- International Association of Assembly Managers
- International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions
- International Association of Fairs and Expositions
- International Council of Shopping Center
- International Franchise Association
- National Association of Concessionaires
- World Waterpark Association